Bałkany według Rudej blog is run by us – married couple – Aleksandra (ruda) and Marek. We are in love with Balkans, mountains, sports and good food.
Aleksandra – writer, freelancer, photographer. Author of most texts on the blog, but also author of many guidebooks about Balkan countries.
Marek – photographer, film maker, biker, skier, drone pilot. Main author of our YouTube channel. Advanced bike and ski rider.
We are running our blog since September 2013. It was created from the need to share our Balkan knowledge and experiences that we have gathered during our long and short trips in this region of Europe. Now our main goal is to promote Balkan Peninsula as a great destination not only in the high summer season. This is why we have been visiting Balkans also in winter period. During our journeys we are looking for places which are not very popular and well known. And thanks to that we can show the diversity of the Balkan countries. Mostly we travel by our car, which sometimes becomes our hotel on four wheels. We care more about the closeness of nature rather than on luxuries. Blog is aimed mostly at Polish tourists, so all text’s are in Polish language, but we can make also english versions of our materials if needed.
We are also promoting active tourism: camping, hiking, biking, rafting, skiing is our second nature, and we love to do it not only at Balkans.
To capture best moments on our trips we use: drone (Dji Mavic Pro), GoPro (Hero 6), Sony A77II and Sony a6000.
If You liked our photos and articles and would like to use them, or would like us to:
– write articles for You
– organise slideshows/take part in festivals
– review/check Your gidebook or travel/balkan book
– advertise your product (sponsored article, test)
– become the brand ambassadores
– take part in study tour/press trip
or if you have some other interesting offer for us, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Our Social media:
Here are some examples of our work:
- South Outdoor Festival – Our materials from the biggest Albanian adventure festival
- Yachtic trip – Our thoughts on sailing vacations in Croatia
- Mini Camp roof tent – Test and review of traveling with a roof tent on our car
- Winter Georgia trip – Our impressions of first trip to Georgia during winter
So far we had succesfull cooperation with:
Our statistics in 2019: